September 10, 2012

Various Artists
Puppets on a string (The songs of Eurovision) (2002)
.
.
.
Tracklisting:
01. Sandie Shaw - Puppet on a string
02. Lita Roza - This is my town
03. Petula Clark - Suddenly
04. Brook Brothers - Tell tale
05. Donna Douglas - The Message in a bottle
06. Vince Hill - A day at the seaside
07. Jimmy Justice - Little cracked bell
08. Butch Moore - Walking the streets in the rain
09. Dickie Rock - Come back to stay
10. Sandie Shaw - Tell the boys
11. The Tremeloes - Even the bad times are good
12. Sandie Shaw - Had a dream last night
13. Sean Dunphy - If I could choose
14. Sandie Shaw - Ask any woman
15. Sandie Shaw - I'll cry myself to sleep
16. The Tremeloes - Hello world
17. Polly Brown - I can't go on living without you
18. Jimmy Jones - Loving you ain't easy
19. Denise Keene & Happy - Have love, will travel
20. Wess & Dori Ghezzi - Fallin'
21. Lisa Jane White - Take the money and run
22. Co-Co - Wake up
23. Lyn Paul - If everybody loved the same as you
23. Sweet Dreams - Love, kiss and run
24. Red Hurley - When
25. Sweet Sensation - You're my sweet sensation
27. Ronnie France - Lonely nights
28. Vikki - Love is
.