May 20, 2012

Anggun
Best-of (Italian edition) (2007)
.
.
Tracklisting:
01. I'll be alright (Previously unreleased)
02. Snow on the Sahara (Special Radio Edit)
03. Undress me
04. Amore immaginato (duet with Piero Pelù)
05. Still reminds me (Special Radio Edit)
06. A rose in the wind (Chris Lord-Alge remix)
07. Chrysalis (Hex Hector Pop Radio Edit)
08. Saviour (Music from the Motion picture "Transporter extreme")
09. Summer in Paris (duet with DJ Cam)
10. World (Radio Edit) (duet with Zucchero)
11. In your mind
12. Open your heart (Music from the Motion picture "Open hearts")
13. A crime (Previously unreleased)
14. Mimpi (Previously unreleased)
15. Snow on the Sahara (Amen Remix Radio Edit)
16. Still reminds me (Jason Nevins Uptempo Radio remix)
17. I'll be alright (Teetoff's Dance Radio Edit)
.